Menu jezyczne

wtorek, 16 września 2014

Purse- Jeans back at school






"Warsaw is sewing" competition inspired me to make a new purse perfectly suited to my needs. One which would have enough space for A4 size notebooks and all other women's necessary items. Till now, my purse has always been such a mess… probably like all women's purses. That is why, I decided to first of all think over how many pockets and what for I needed and next planned where each of them would be located. The inside pockets were sewed with flashy orange fabric so that they are quite visible. Also, I finished each of them differently, thus there is no way to mix them up.


Recently, I have read in women's magazines that jeans is the colour of the year?! Any ways, it is still my favourite fabric mainly because it is easily accessible and has variety of different colours. I decided to put the purse in sober orange so that it matches nicely with the seams.
The whole purse was made up of secondary fabrics.


I fully support recycling competition. Hopefully, there will be more of them!







Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz